Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Another Pic of Me


Posted by Hello
I seem to be having a tough time getting the hang of this..... I'm not really that self involved, posting all the pics of myself!

Anyway, the real reason I started this blog was to talk about knitting..... so here's a list of my projects:

Completed Projects (in last month)
  • hat and mitts for Tai
  • sweater and hat for Henry in Mission Falls cotton
  • sweater for Andrew's first birthday in Araucania Nature Cotton

In Progress

  • 3 bernat "boa" scarves for friends at work

In the (maybe) Near Future

  • Mariah cardigan from knitty.com. I have joined the knit-along on yahoo groups. What type of yarn? I haven't decided yet.....
  • some kind of sweater for me using Philosophers yarn I bough tyears ago, but I'm no longer interested in the fair isle pattern.... I'm thinking of doing a hooded sweater from the "yarn girls guide to simple knits", but with stripes
  • trying out some felting from the book I got for christmas