Ode to Running Room Runners
Oh Running Room Runners, how I love thee.... in fact, let me count the ways....
- I love that you want to run a marathon, but cannot park your car more than 10 feet away from the start of your training runs. I love that it takes me 20 minutes to find parking on your training nights
- I love that you all wear the same jacket and look like a weird alien culture taking over my neighbourhood
- I love that you run in large packs, blocking the sidewalk, and sometimes even an entire lane of traffic. I especially love that you don't move for anyone.
- I love that you stretch in the middle of the sidewalk.
- I love that you all go to Starbucks afterwards, and talk about your matching outfits, and again don't move for anyone.
- I love that you yell/screech at each other from 5 blocks away, right outside my apartment, especially about your plans for the weekend, or how great you look in the alien jackets.