Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Post Already!

Sorry. I have whole bunch of excuses, but basically it comes down to a computer crash, and a lack of motivation.

Yvette says "post already", and Erin is back, so I guess it's about time I get my butt in gear.

So, there has been knitting...... some finished socks that I don't have a picture of right now...
A pair of "fetching"wrist warmers for my sister and half a pair of "voodoo" wrist warmers for my brother. Both are meant to be Christmas presents. I am hoping to have a complete pair to give to my brother by next week... I'm betting both his wrists chill equally.















December is always an overwhelming month for me. The expectations for holiday parties etc. always stresses me out a bit, and on top of that I plan all the holiday events at work, and always try to plan something for my birthday. This year I added zemester finals at school in.
But, at the beginning of the month a made a pledge to myswelf to be happy every day of the month.... no grumpiness allowed! So far so good (except for my birthday, I was a little over tiered and had a bit of a nervous breakdown including a cry at the grocery store when I got some turkey goo on me, c'est la vie). Only three more days of work, then a few glorious days of relaxing at my parents, drinking a lot of wine, and not being responsible for anyone else...... aaah.