Sunday, October 08, 2006

Cure for the Common Cold?

Seriously.... we can send people to space and clone sheep..... so why the heck am I so freaking sick!? Why isn't there a room full of scientists somewhere trying to find a magic concoction to make me better? Ick.

I'm even too sick to knit. I can do a few rows, but then need to lie down and nap again. I did manage to wind a skein of yarn while lying down, and it was a really funny sight, and I thought about taking a picture to share with you.... but I didn't know where my camera was in my snot induced haze. So just imagine.

There has been some knitting going on. I am almost finished the mismatched socks. I'm on the plain old stocking stitch before the last toe, but I'm saving that for study time. I figure stocking stitch is perfect for learning to read and knit at the same time. Any tips?

And the polka-purl-dot sweater is going well, I just divided for the armholes before the last nap. Maybe some more tonight if I can stay awake for a bit.