Sunday, February 13, 2005

babies

Today was Valentine's brunch with my boyfriends and their moms. Fun fun! I ate too much, and then ate some more...... so with the impending sunny beach trip at the end of march, I decided it was time to start running again.

I only went for about 20 mins, but I thought I was going to throw up all the chocolates! It's a good thing I went. I logged it on the
Nike website training log... it seems I haven't been running since November! Ugh. It seems that Nike is doing another 10km run on May 29, so perhaps that should be my goal....... we'll see.

On the knitting front- I took another stab at the felting the other day- another hour, and I now have a pair of felted slippers. They're a little wide (but my feet are narrow), but comfy! I'll post pics as soon as they're printed.