Thursday, May 26, 2005

MeMeMeMeMeMe.....

A little while back, Karma tagged me with my first meme. I spent hours working on it, and it was witty, and smart and humorous, and maybe would have made you cry a little bit..... but it is lost somewhere in the world of the "internets" (as crazy aunt purl calls them).

Honestly, I have written a couple of posts in the last week, pictures and all, I'm sure I have! Unless I'm insane (please don't comment on that!), then they're lost. SO, I will start again....

"Please list 5 things that you may or may not have done before that you would like to learn or try again. This may just get you to try them or give you some renewed interest!"

1. How to drink Scotch like a Scot..... I'm part Scottish, like to drink, it seems to make sense. So I have been practicing. Every time I have a drink with my dad, I have a scotch (that way he pays! I'm smart). Each time, it seems to go down a little bit easier. My goal is to be able to enjoy a few, and still be able to operate large vehicles while talking on the phone, fiddling with the radio dial, and smoking a cigarette (all though I wouldn't, 'cause that would be illegal). And I'd like to be able to comment on it and not sound like a great big boob.

2. Run 10 km without stopping for a little walking break.... Last summer I could do 5 km by the end of summer, so I don't think it's too out of reach.

3. Be skinny..... I was skinny once, I'd really like to try that again!

4. Get my Masters..... Fall 2006- that's the date, as long as I can get in and get the money together. Masters in Health Administration.. U of T... here I come!

And crap, I don't remember what my fifth one was.... let's see if I can come up with one really quickly...

5. How to attract the man of my dreams... oh wait, no, I remember now!

5. (The real one) Attend a Stitch 'n' Bitch...... I've never been- can you believe it? The one's in my 'hood don't work with my work schedule (damn job, who needs it). So I don't have any actual flesh-and-blood knitting friends, no one to chat and gossip with while we ooh and aah, no one to covet or to secretly hate, no new yarns to see and feel.... only my mom, and the bloggers and discussion group people I blog-stalk. Sad, I know. Will you be my friend?

So, who to tag?........ please read #5 above. I don't know! Anyone I thought of has already been tagged (partly due to my tardiness in posting this). So, I'm breaking the chain! I am the bad friend who doesn't pass on the friendship bread, or ruins the underwear chain. Bad Luck for me I know. BUT... if you desire a tag, please let me know, and I will gladly oblige!

Also, this was kinda fun, so feel free to tag me again! I like to talk about me.