Friday, April 22, 2005

to mary kay or not to mary kay....

OK- first of all, I did see Wicked the other night, and it was fantastic! It was based on the book, although they took some liberties, and changed quite a bit about the ending. The music was great, and the performers voices were fantastic! I highly recommend it.

As for the Mary Kay... my Aunt has been selling Mary Kay forever, and she is now a "global director", and is really pushing to recruit me. Their stuff is good- I've never complained about the free samples she's given me, and I know I'd already have a customer in my mom, because she's hooked on their skin care stuff, and because I've helped keep her creative memories scrapbooking going..... but I'm just not sure if I want to be one of those people.... you know? Will I get all pushy about it and talk about nothing else? Will my hair get big and I'll wear too much makeup?

Will I be coveting a pink Cadillac in 5 years? If any of this happens, you have to promise to kill me, ok?