Wednesday, September 14, 2005

lies, lies, lies

Being a girl does NOT rock. I don't understand why we insist on lying to girls (and ourselves) that getting your period is some kind of "gift". If it was a gift, I would be returning it ASAP! It sucks.

As for other news.....
I signed up on beginnertriathlete.com the other day. I'm hoping to do a "try-a-tri" in June, so I thought this would be a good start. Not that sitting on my butt and looking at a computer screen is going to do me any good!

I'm about halfway done the right front of the short sleeve sweater. I love projects that knit quickly, so rewarding!

Survivor starts tomorrow. I don't think I really enjoy the show anymore... but it's like tradition to watch it, so Steph and Gary are coming over for our regular Survivor gathering. Even if the show sucks,I get to cook for someone besides me, so that's a good thing!