Sunday, October 09, 2005

Big Boobs Aren't Much Fun

So I have totally finished the VK Short Sleeve top. All seamed, all the ends woven in. The arms and shoulders fit really well, the length is good..... but my boobs get in the way! Because of them, the rest of it just hangs, it doesn't fit around my rib cage at all. Aargh.
So, I have put it away, and won't touch any more projects to wear until I take the pattern drafting class at the Naked Sheep. Maybe I'll learn some pointers for adapting patterns.

So, in the meantime, I had to go to the yarn store for some retail therapy.....
Meet the beginnings of my Booga Bag!
The yarn is Noro Kureyon, colourway 170. I think all the colours in it will make sure it goes with everything!

And check out these cool booties I got for Steph and Gary's little girl Griffen:

I figure I've already spent way too much in the last couple of weeks... why not keep going!