Monday, January 30, 2006

Aah... a finished project

The diaper bag is finished and gifted.... It was fun to do, but by the end was really big, a lot of yarn! They said they loved it though, so that's cool. I just hope it holds up.

I bought some wooden toggles for buttons, and just cut the button holes with scissors, then stitched around them with embroidery thread.


I've got some pics of the inside up. The one big pocket on the inside didn't felt quite as well, so I put a button in there to keep it closed. The little "key" pocket felted so wonky! I guess it has something to do with my cast on row being tighter than the cast off row. I guess it adds character though.

It's a pretty good size. I told her that if it didn't work for her, i could easily use it as a knitting bag!




|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home