Sunday, March 05, 2006

It was the Best of Times, It was the Worst of Times

  • I had Wilf the dog here all week while his owners were in Cuba
  • When I lost my keys this week, I realized my extra set was with my friends in Cuba
  • Canadian Music Week was on, and I got to see lots of shows, including Stars
  • Canadian Music Week was on, and I still had to get up in the morning to go to work.
  • I managed to get some knitting time in at work
  • But I made a mistake and had to rip it all out
  • I got to knit all through the Mary Kay Conference (yes Mary Kay, and it was fun!)
  • I got a reject letter from Grad school
  • I can do a BHA instead!
  • The deadline for that was March 1st
  • Lewiscraft is having a sale
  • But it's because it's closing
  • I bought a pretty ball of wine coloured yarn to do the bottom of my top down cardi!


What will this week bring?