Friday, July 07, 2006

Best Friends and Almost FO's


Tracey and Rachel left on Saturday. Sob Sob.

But, life goes on!

What else have I been up to?
Well......
  • I went camping at Sandbanks
  • I got two speeding tickets in less than 7 days
  • I am obsessing about trying out for the Toronto Roller Derby League (just call me Taylor Trash.... or maybe Misty Meanor.... I haven't decided yet)
  • I have been on four dates (with the same guy.... whoa!)
  • I've had to file an harassment complaint about a co-worker (but I guess I shouldn't talk about that)
  • I've continued with my love of Laguna Beach/The Hills and Veronica Mars (Kristin guest starred on an episode!)
  • AND, most importantly, I have finished my new york sweater! (or almost, its soaking in SOAK as we speak, and I still need to sew on the ribbon that I bought at Mokuba today.... I bailed on the stupid knit ties)
So yes, I'm back, hopefully a bit more consistently.

What else have I got on the needles? I'm still working on the Shapely Tank- I had almost finished the front, but it was way too big, so I ripped it back and have started again.... I'll do the back first this time. And I'm going to try and get the yarn to start Tulip, I want to work on it at the Mary Kay Seminar (hee hee, I guess I should do it in pink!).

Tomorrow night after work I'm having drinks with Monique.... she's in the running for new best friend (Ontario chapter), I'll let you know how that goes.

Have a GREAT weekend!