Monday, January 08, 2007

Pucks and Belly's

Mmm.... Mariah pucks. My finger was getting really sore form all the knitting, so I took a break to frog my Mariah. It was knit with Paton's Classic , and even though I only wore it a couple of time, it was quite pilly. It should be interesting to see how it knits up the second time!I meet with my personal trainer for the first time tomorrow. His name is Angelo. I have no idea what he looks like or what he's like yet, because I've only talked to him on the phone. We're starting with two sessions per week. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.
To fully embarrass and humble myself, I thought I would post a photo of my humungo gut. Here it is, in also it's glaringly pale glory. Enjoy.
We can revisit it in three months to see if the excessive amounts I will be paying Angelo have made a difference.
And of course, as everyone knows, if you are spending copious amounts of money on something, you need to purchase new clothes to go with it. Here are my new LuLuLemon duds. I don't know what I was thinking with the tank top. I haven't felt comfortable wearing one of those in ages. And the short black shorts? I think they're going back. Short shorts? I must have been delusional.
And just for fun, a photo of some of my goofy friends on New Years, taken with my phone, which apparently takes crappy quality pictures.
P.S..... I've been obsessively watching 24 on DVD- I'm 4 hours into season three. Every time I hear the phones ring at CTU (that "beep, beep, bee-deep"), I wonder if I can get that ring for my cell phone.....