Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's All About my Mother...

Or so it seems...

I'm almost finished the body of her Green Gable. Just another inch until I do the bottom ribbing. I inherited my ta-ta's from her, so I put some short rows in for her to help it fit better. We did a couple of fittings, so hopefully it will all be ok.
I have lots of yarn left, so I will discuss 3/4 sleeves with her in the future (unless of course she wants to stop lurking and actually leave a comment for a change... MOM!)
And here is the first Bamboo sock. This yarn is so soft! It will be interesting to see how it holds up. When I started knitting it, I figured I would see who they fit better, and that person would be the owner of the socks... as you can see, they're pretty baggy at my ankle, so congrats mom, you will soon be the new owner of a pair of bamboo socks! But next time, you must buy yarn for ME!