Saturday, February 03, 2007

Mmmm.... Orange Socks....

Did I ever show you my finished Broad Ripple Socks? Here they are: You can see they've gotten a little fuzzy, I've been wearing them a lot. The colour patterns don't even come close to matching, but I didn't bother trying. And, I had messed up the stitch pattern, not counting quite right, but I didn't realize until I was finished the first sock, so I did the other one wrong too! The yarn is a little scratchy for me, I'm not sure I would use it again (but I don't remember what it is....), but I do love the colours.

And my first "Grow Your Stash" order came in..... 8 balls of Fantasia Cezanne in "Oatmeal". I'm hoping it's enough to make a Simple Knitted Bodice, but I doubt it. I'm sure I'll be able to find some use for it!
And, I got a notice from the post office... I think my other order is in!