Friday, March 16, 2007

Blow Your Top

My boss sent us a link to a personality test thingy.

I, being the procrastinator I am, immediatley dropped all the important things I was doing to complete it ( I figured that since he sent it, I was totally justified). This is what it said:

"You are under considerable stress and you are almost about to 'blow your top' but you are fortunate enough to be able to exert control. Control is the name of the game and it is so good to realise that whatever the situation may be a this time - it will pass. You need to get away from everything for a while and if you do, you will find that, strangely enough, it will seem that most of your problems and situations will seem to wash away, just as the sea may wash away 'footprints' in the sand."

I sent the quote back to him, and pointed out that it was a good thing he had approved my vacation.

He's decided he's clairvoyant.


(What vacation, you ask? One week today, I will be heading to Cuba for a week of sun, sand, beverages, reading and knitting.... Club Amigo Guardalavaca, if you want to join me, it's super cheap!)