Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Crap Crisis 2007


Yes folks... it has a name! It's just like CNN here in my little world.

Thanks for all your support and suggestions.

I tried some Milk of Magnesia earlier today, at the suggestion of the Nurse Practitioner at work today. No luck.

It was getting REALLY uncomfortable, to the point of pain. I was convinced that I needed to go to the hospital to have my bowels surgically removed, but the very calm pharmacy guy suggested I try ex-lax first. Although, he felt the need to warn me about some pain or something. I think I replied with "For god's sake, just make me poo!". So kids, mark this day in your calendar, it's the first time Dianna has EVER needed assistance with a #2. I'm envisioning a future of meds and enemas, and possibly a colostomy bag by 45. Sexy.

Or, perhaps it was just all over the stress of having a dumb ass paper due on Saturday that I haven't even started. (In fact, now that the poo process has begun, I have no medical issues to distract me from the work... damn.)

And, just to share some more of my freakishness with you.... I weighed myself before the ex-lax... I'm down 1.5 lbs already.....