Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snow Sucks

Did everybody in T.O. get home OK tonight? What is normally a 15-20 minute drive turned into nearly 2 hours for me. But, better late than dead, right?

I don't enjoy know. It looks pretty and all for about 2 seconds, but then I'm done with it. I have no interest in winter sports, so really, I can do without it. I'm done now mother nature, take it away.

In other news, I finished Green Gable for my mom.......
Doesn't she look great?! Sorry for the grainy picture, my crappy camera keeps getting crappier....

I put some short rows in, but because the sweater is top down, they're upside down! It doesn't seem to matter though. I also lengthened the sleeves for her.
I'm thinking I could have gone a little longer with the lace at the top too.

Wicked is going wickedly.... I still can't find those photos I uploaded.... I'll have to take some more this weekend. I've finished the short rows (the right way up, after a couple of tries!), and am about to start the waist shaping. I have a shit load of homework in the way though.... I am so not enjoying my classes this term.

Labels: , ,