Friday, September 23, 2005

Gas Guzzling

So, apparently gas prices were up to $2.00 per litre in some places in Ontario yesterday. Of course, because this is the week I have decided to no longer be a public transit girl. So really, you can blame me and my crappy luck for the humongo increase.

I used to have a car. A truck actually. He was a Toyota 4Runner named Chuck. I loved him dearly, but he was old, and I didn't have the money to keep up with all of his medical bills.

Wait a second, I'm having a deja vu.... did I already post about this? I better stop.

Anyway... found the car I want, but they won't drop the price enough to make me happy. I'll try again on Monday. Maybe I'll still buy it even if he doesn't drop it all the way. Sometime I get too stubborn.

I wonder what I should name him? He's a 2 door Toyota Echo, black, kinda sporty. Any ideas?